We are always keen to hear from experienced professionals who may wish to contribute to one of IBC Energy’s conference or training course programmes. Our course and conference programmes are thoroughly researched over a period of months, ensuring that all topics are comprehensive, up-to-date and cover those issues that matter most to the marketplace.
Speaking at an IBC Energy conference or training course presents a unique platform from which to showcase the expertise of a high-profile, expert from your organisation.
Opportunities can include:
- A speaking slot on a conference agenda – a powerful platform from which to showcase the industry and knowledge and abilities of an expert in your organisation
- A speaking slot at a public seminar or training course – an opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with a targeted group of individuals
- Chairmanship of a conference or seminar session – a great way of aligning yourself with a high profile panel of industry experts
- Advising on a training programme - working with the inhouse team, this is a rewarding and interesting way of sharing your knowledge and helping us to devise top quality learning opportunities
- Involvement in an industry panel discussion as a panellist or chairperson – a chance to engage in industry-critical debate with market leading executives
- Leading a one-day workshop before or after a conference or seminar - a more in-depth opportunity of demonstrating your expertise to a smaller, more focused group of individuals with specific needs and problems
To learn more about the benefits of speaking, or how to become more involved, please contact Danielle Crofts on +44 (0)20 7017 3947 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.