With Brazil set to become the centre for floating liquefied natural gas projects, IBC Energy is delighted to bring this unique and comprehensive course to your region, enabling you to obtain the latest information from some of the leading players in this dynamic and challenging sector.
This two-day comprehensive course will focus on the key technical challenges and risks associated with the execution of an FLNG project. It will provide a complete technical overview of FLNG production, from design and construction to commissioning and start-up.
Download the FLNG Rio Masterclass event programme.
4 key reasons why this comprehensive technical masterclass is worth your investment:
- Understand the technical challenges, considerations and complexities of developing an FLNG project from the industry’s recognised experts
- The programme offers a true technical training experience for personnel involved with this complex and dynamic sector
- Apply the lessons learned from the established FPSO industry
- Understand what makes FLNG so unique
Benefits of attending this unique masterclass
- Programme developed with the assistance of industry experts to ensure the integrity and quality of the presentations
- 14 comprehensive technical lectures
- 1 open discussion session focusing on the application of FPSO lessons learned to FLNG
- This interactive training allows you to ask questions and ensure you understand the content being presented
- 14 experienced industry experts will share their knowledge of this complex and dynamic sector of the offshore sector
- Networking drinks reception: interact with your fellow delegates and course lecturers in a relaxed, fun and informal environment