We are always keen to hear from experienced Energy Sector professionals who may wish to contribute to one of IBC Energy’s conference or training course programmes.
Our programmes are thoroughly researched with relevant technical and professional communities, ensuring that all topics are comprehensive, up-to-date and cover the issues that matter most to the industry.
Opportunities can include:
- Presenting at a conference: a powerful platform from which to showcase the knowledge and experience of an expert in your organisation
- Speaking at a seminar or course: share your knowledge and experience with a targeted group of individuals
- Chairing a conference or seminar: a prestigious role that strongly aligns you with the conference themes and affords you instant rapport with high-level speakers
- Advising on a training programme: a rewarding way of sharing your knowledge and helping to improve the sharing of information and experience in your industry
- Involvement in an industry panel discussion: a chance to engage in industry-critical debate with market leading executives often without any formal preparation of materials
- Leading a one-day workshop: an opportunity to demonstrate your expertise to a smaller, more focused group of individuals who are facing specific challenges
To learn more about the benefits of speaking or how to become more involved, please contact Danielle Crofts on:
Tel: +44 (0)20 7017 3947