Corporate Training serves clients by building training partnerships globally in the maritime, logistics and energy industries
When we work with a client we aim to build a long term partnership by involving you in all aspects of the development, production and delivery of your in-house training programme. This ensures we deliver an appropriate programme that effectively meets the learning needs of your business and staff.
We use the following six stages to identify and meet those needs and ensure the most effective training engagement:
- Contact us with your training request or complete training needs analysis – guided by one of our experienced training programme developers, we’ll discuss and identify your training needs.
- Agree programme content – in response to you request or following the training needs analysis we’ll produce a comprehensive course description carefully designed to meet your requirements.
- Submit proposal – based on the above we’ll deliver a detailed proposal including dates and costs, tailored to your specific needs.
- Programme development – once agreed we’ll produce the programme material including any bespoke material, case studies and exercises necessary, as well as pre-training surveys of participants to ensure we are addressing their specific requirement and expectations.
- Programme delivery – our operations team will coordinate delivery with our experienced trainers travelling to the location of your choice and delivering a highly participative and enjoyable programme for your staff.
- Post training review – each programme is reviewed together with feedback from the programme participants. The impact of the training is then assessed and future learning needs identified.
In-company Corporate Training – working in partnership with you to deliver the best training to meet your specific requirements.
To explore more about how we can work with you, use the buttons at the top of the page or contact our Corporate Training Account Management Team to discuss your options:
Telephone: +44 (0)20 7017 4455